Nightdive Studios have rolled out their latest update for Turok on Switch.
This new update now brings Turok to version 2.0.1 and mainly aimed to implement various improvements to gyro controls.
Check out the patch notes below:
- Added option to control the orientation of gyro aiming (Yaw, Roll or Both)
- Added option for support for left-handed (southpaw) controls
- Added graphical option for always-on lens flares
- Directionality of the pro controller’s gyro aiming was reversed
List of Changes:
– this update makes various improvements to gyro controls (including control over which turning style to us