Even more pirate action will soon be sailing onto the Switch eShop in the near future!
HeroCraft has revealed Under the Jolly Roger for Nintendo Switch, with a launch window of September 2020. The Open World Action RPG will see players conquering the high seas across three major regions – facing off against other warships, seas monsters, and more!
Check out the official trailer below, along with more details:
Thursday, August 13, 2020 — HeroCraft is proud to announce the launch of Pirate Action RPG, Under the Jolly Roger on Nintendo Switch. A 3-week pre-order will be available for €14,39 in Europe, and $15,99 in North America.
Under the Jolly Roger is an Open World Action RPG filled with dozens of colonies and forts, hundreds of quests, and countless ships to plunder. You have the ultimate ability to free roam three vast worlds. To become real corsair, you need a massive arsenal: guns, mortars, flamethrowers, and various naval gear. For obtaining the most antique sea pieces, take part in outstanding multilevel quests.
- The seamless open world you can sail in real-time.
- Upgrade and decorate your ship to strike fear upon your enemies!
- Become a merchant. Earn your fortune by trading with colonies!
- Plunder galleons, sink warships, destroy forts!
- Face the creatures of the deep! Giant sea monsters are waiting for you.