Soon, you’ll be able to take a group of four on a fantastic platforming adventure to the stars.
Unit 4 is hitting the Switch eShop on 15 March 2019, for $14.99 USD. The 4-player co-op title follows a vengeful tribe setting off into space to reclaim a stolen artifact. Use all 4 characters’ unique abilities to barrel through hazardous platforming levels, and deck out your spaceship in spectacular fashion while travelling across the galaxy!
Check out the Switch reveal trailer below.
An alien army has stolen the sacred artifact of our heroes’ tribe. Similar reports are coming from other planets. Problem: the solar system will decay without the power of these artifacts.
Begin an epic journey to uncover the truth. What is this army trying to accomplish and can you recover the artifacts before the universe collapses?
- Cooperative mode for up to 4 players
- 4 characters with a unique ability
- A whole galaxy with many planets and creatures to discover
- Evil bosses to defeat
- Gameplay and pixel art paying homage to classic games
- Characters & ship customisation
- Mini-games including multiplayer versus