We’ve known for a while that a patch has been in the works for the bug-beleaguered Switch version of the South Park game. And now we have some patch notes, and a rough ETA of 2 weeks or so. Read on for all the bug-bashing details.
Patch notes follow:
We’re committed to continued improvements to the game to give you the best experience possible and will soon release a patch for the Nintendo Switch. The patch has been submitted to Nintendo and the process for deployment usually takes two weeks. In the meantime, we ask that players continue to only use the first three save positions (not including the auto-save). You can find more details on safely moving to your first three save slots here.
Included in the upcoming Switch patch:
- Resolved an infinite loading screen that might occur when entering the D-Mobile building.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players’ save files to be reset.
- Fixed a possible freeze if the player starts the Danger Deck DLC.
- Fixed a freeze that may occur when skipping a cinematic at the New Kid’s parents’ door.
- Resolved various minor bugs.
We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience as we finalize this title update. We will update this thread to announce the final date for the patch!