Nintendo of America is bringing pop-up booths called “Nintendo Holiday Experience” to seventeen malls across the United States this November. Players who visit these pop-up booths can try the latest Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS games such as Super Mario Odyssey and New Super Mario Bros. 2.
If you’re a My Nintendo member, don’t forget to check in your My Nintendo QR Code at any of the Pop-Up Booths to receive a Platinum Point card. The Platinum Point card gives members 100, 300, or 500 Platinum Points.
Full details can be found in the press release below.
Celebrate the holiday season with the Nintendo Holiday Experience at the following locations:
- Perimeter Mall in Atlanta
- Natick Mall in Natick, Massachusetts
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- The Parks Mall at Arlington in Arlington, Texas
- FlatIron Crossing in Broomfield, Colorado
- Memorial City Mall in Houston
- Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance, California
- Glendale Galleria in Glendale, California
- Aventura Mall in Aventura, Florida
- Mall of America® in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Queens Center in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Arizona
- Washington Square in Portland, Oregon
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Westfield Southcenter in Seattle
- Tysons Corner Center in Tysons Corner, Virginia
This is the first holiday season for Nintendo Switch, and the lineup of available games is wildly diverse – and growing rapidly. Games like Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild are great for fans of all ages; Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle and the recently released Fire Emblem Warriors game are ideal for action-adventure and strategy fans; and active gamers who love sports and fighting games will appreciate exciting options like FIFA 18, NBA 2K18, Pokkén Tournament DX and ARMS. Nintendo Switch has something for everyone, and all of these games will be playable at the Nintendo Holiday Experience!
Select games from the massive Nintendo 3DS library will also be available to test drive, including sci-fi adventure game Metroid: Samus Returns, classic platformer New Super Mario Bros. 2 and party game collection Mario Party: The Top 100. The Nintendo 3DS family of systems has a library of more than 1,000 games, and with multiple hardware options like New Nintendo 3DS XL, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS, it’s a great value for families. (Games on Nintendo 2DS systems can only be played in 2D.)
In addition to all of the fun games that can be played, visitors who are My Nintendo members can check in with their My Nintendo QR Code* pattern to receive a collectible Platinum Point code card (while supplies last). Each point code can earn members 100, 300 or 500 Platinum Points. For more information about the My Nintendo rewards program and to check in, visit https://my.nintendo.com/.
For more information about the Nintendo Holiday Experience, visit https://happyholidays.nintendo.com/holiday-experience.