Rhythm game VOEZ is getting a free demo on the Nintendo eShop and a second update adding 12 new songs very soon.
The free demo is now available on the Japanese eShop, and is expected to arrive on the American and European eShop in a couple of hours. It comes with 3 playable songs.
- Wilt (VerseQuence (MJQ * Eri)
- Colorful Voice (Night Keepers)
- Kimi to mita soa no uta (TakuII75)
As for the update, it adds the following 12 new songs, bringing the total number of tracks in the game to 146.
- They seem like blossoms yet… <Special> (Air Carrier)
- spring snowflake flower <Hard> (masaki kawasaki)
- Noël <Easy> (Morimori Atsushi vs. uma)
- Valle de Los Caidos <Special> (Triodust)
- Asian Dance <Hard> (Tatsh)
- Liffil <Easy> (Feryquitous Feat Sennzai)
- Graduation Song~Piece of Memory <Special> (Kitkit Lu)
- Comanta Lebu <Hard>
- iNSPiRED <Easy> (Shiron)
- Fis-sure <Special> (Triodust)
- Atropos <Hard> (LhoU)
- Yoake o matsu kimi no uta <Eas> (TAKUII75)