MixedBag and independent developer Marco Mastropaolo have announced Waking Violet, a classic 2D top-down puzzle game with awesome spells and a unique time rewind mechanic.
The game is now available for pre-order on the Nintendo Switch’s eShop for 4.99€ / 4.99$ (full price at launch will be 6.99€ / 6.99$). Waking Violet will be available to play from June 29, 2018.
Check out more details and the launch trailer below.
Waking Violet is a classic 2D top-down puzzle game, but with awesome spells and a unique time rewind mechanic.
Playing as Violet, a shy teen with a desire to grow up, you get trapped in a dream you just can’t wake up from. Every puzzle solved will take you closer to waking-up and getting back to your real life, but you are in the dream for a reason, and getting out might not be as easy as it sounds…
- 42 unforgiving levels
- Explore a magical world and discover what (or who) is keeping you there
- Gain mana, cast spells, fail, undo your moves and try again
- Exciting spells: shoot fireballs, walk on water, clone yourself to solve crazy levels
- Beautiful hand-drawn graphics with a unique style
- Amazing downtempo music to stimulate your concentration