Team17 has uploaded a new trailer for Overcooked 2, promoting the 5 chefs pre-order bonus that come along with all copies of the game.
Overcooked 2 launches next month on Nintendo Switch for £19.99/€24.99/$29.99.
Check out the trailer and details below.
Team17, a global games label, creative partner and developer of independent, premium video games in partnership with the indie developer Ghost Town Games have today released a trailer showcasing the five chefs players will receive if they pre-order Overcooked 2! Overcooked 2 is available to pre-order and pre-purchase now, and will release on August 7th on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch™, and PC.
Players who pre-order Overcooked 2 will receive Kevin’s “Too Many Cooks” pack which gives them access to five exclusive chefs at launch: Calico Cat chef, Monkey chef, Unicorn chef, Walrus chef and Alien chef!
What’s new in Overcooked 2:
- Online multiplayer! For the first time you can cook up a storm with up to four players in both local and online multiplayer
- Throwing! Throwing is now an official game mechanic, allowing you to toss ingredients to your fellow chefs or even straight into the pan/blender/onto the floor
- New level mechanics! Overcooked 2 sees the introduction of new game mechanics including moving walkways, controllable platforms and even portals!
- Dynamic levels! Throwing you from the frying pan and into the fire, dynamic levels will change around you, offering a new challenge to overcome as the recipes and levels themselves change!
- Interactive world map! As you drive, sail and soar your way around the map in the Onion King’s amphibious air bus you will open up new areas using hidden buttons around the world
- Kitchens! From the neon lights of a sushi restaurant to the bubbling pots of a Wizard school kitchen, there are plenty of places to cook up a storm in Overcooked 2!
- Recipes! From spaghetti to sushi and pancakes to pizza, recipes both old and new will need to be cooked to perfection (or at least not burnt to a crisp!) New recipes mean new ingredients and new equipment so even the most well-seasoned Overcooked players will be challenged.
- Chefs! Overcooked 2 introduces a whole host of new of chefs to play in the kitchen including an eagle, mouse, beaver and what kitchen is complete without an octopus!