Are you a trivia mega-master? Well, you’ll soon be able to exercise your knowledge with one of the most famous gameshows of all time, now heading to consoles!
Microids will be publishing Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? for Nintendo Switch and other platforms on 29 October 2020 in Europe and 17 November 2020 in North America. The game will feature multiple modes, including a Battle Royale mode that pits players against each other in a 99-person elimination match!
Put your general knowledge to the test in « Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? », the official game!
Gather all your knowledge and get the jackpot while avoiding all the trick questions facing you!
With 15 questions to answer, it will become harder and harder to increase the prize fund: over 3,000 themed questions waiting to be answered (geographic, science, history, but also entertainment or arts), a growing difficulty and the pressure from the audience and the host…All the ingredients are here to put the player under pressure!
6 iconic countries are represented in the game, each with its own set and with a batch of 2,000 dedicated questions: the United Kingdom, the USA, Spain, Italy, France, and Germany!
- Family mode – has been specially created with children-tailored questions included, for the players to play as a family no matter how old they are
- Cooperative mode – team up with up to 3 other players and give the right answer together
- Taking Turns mode – compete with up to 9 other players in LAN by sharing the controller!
- Free-For-All mode – answer the most questions in a row to earn bonus points: the one with the largest amount of points in the end will win!
- Battle Royale mode – compare your general knowledge with up to 99 players online: the last man standing will be the greatest champion!