Rain Games has announced standalone sequel World to the West will be coming to Nintendo Switch.
World to the West is planned to launch January 18, 2018 on the Nintendo eShop for USD/EUR/GBP19.99. The Wii U version is still currently under development, which continues to face optimization challenges.
Check out a trailer and more details about World to the West below.
“World to the West is about the joy of discovery.” says Peter Meldahl, CEO of Rain Games. “In this action adventure, we have drawn from the genre’s rich past. It has also been a joy to experiment with a range of mechanics that have never been tried in a game like this before.” Set in the same universe as Teslagrad, a vast world of blue skies and dark caves awaits our fearless adventurers, as they try to unveil the mysteries of an ancient prophecy… and hopefully find a way back home!
- Play as four heroes, each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities.
- Explore a vibrant world filled with characters who have their own helpful and not-so-helpful agendas.
- Experience seamless transitions between combat and puzzle solving that keep you on your toes.
- Face your enemies head-on with brute force, convince them to see things your way or avoid them altogether. Its your call!
- Uncover secrets, more secrets and secrets inside secrets. Exploration is key to unveiling World to the Wests mysteries.
- Set in the Teslagrad universe, encounter both new and familiar faces.