The latest issue of Japanese magazine Corocoro has revealed another batch of details about Yo-kai Watch Jam: Yo-kai Academy Y for Switch.
This new batch of info explains more about how the flow of the game will play out, as well as some of the confirmed playable characters that will be making an appearance in the title. You can check out the key details below as translated via Perfectly Nintendo.
- A typical day is divided in several “sections”: Going to school > Attending classes > Free time > Going back home > Night.
- There are also various club activities you can take part in.
- The characters deployed in battle change depending on how you react to events that occur, like the sudden confession of a character.
- Winning isn’t your only goal: you also have to do so in as cool a way as possible, in order to become the most popular student at the Yo-kai academy.
- Chiakai (an original character)
Yo-kai Watch Jam: Yo-kai Academy Y is scheduled to launch this Summer in Japan for Switch.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.