UK publisher Team17 has released Yoku’s Island Express on the Nintendo eShop today.
Yoku’s Island Express is now available for purchase for £15.99 / 19,99 € / $19.99. The game will hit store shelves on June 15 in Europe/Australia and June 19, 2018 in the Americas.
Check out the launch trailer below.
Yoku has arrived on Mokumana and he’s ready for the easy life, soaking up the sun and delivering parcels on a tropical paradise!
However, an ancient Island deity is trapped in a restless sleep – and it’s all down to Yoku to traverse the island using a unique blend of pinball mechanics, platforming and open world exploration, in an amazing adventure to help those in need!
- OPEN-WORLD PINBALL ADVENTURE: Flip and bump our pint-sized protagonist around the stunning hand-painted island on your quest to rebuild the post-office and wake an old god from its deep slumber
- WELCOME TO MOKUMANA ISLAND: Seamlessly explore multiple regions of the island, including tropical beaches, lush jungles, snowy mountains, mysterious caves, and steamy hot springs!
- UNLOCK AMAZING NEW ABILITIES: Help the friendly locals and earn a range of fantastic new power-ups!
- CAPTIVATING STORY: Meet a cast of unforgettable characters across multiple storylines – whilst uncovering the islands deepest secrets. And maybe rebuild the post office too!
- EPIC BOSS BATTLES: Get ready to take on giant bosses using Yoku’s trusty ball to ‘deliver’ the final blow
- BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK: Feast your eyes on the breath-taking hand-painted artwork created by games industry veteran artists