S.E.L.L. has published the latest video game sales data in France for the 13th week of 2019 (March 25 to March 31, 2019).
On the 13th week of 2019, Yoshi’s Crafted World was the No. 1 bestselling game in France, showing it is popular among French gamers. We’ll have to wait and see whether it’s able to stay on the charts in the long term.
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe was the No. 3 bestselling video game in France, and the same week marks the 12th consecutive week New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe has remained on the bestselling charts in France.
Check out the full charts below:
Top 5 Bestsellers (all platforms)
- Yoshi’s Crafted World (NSW)
- Sekiro : Shadows Die Twice (PS4)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (NSW)
- Tom Clancy’s : The Division 2 (PS4)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (NSW)
Top 3 Nintendo 3DS Bestsellers
- Kirby’s Extra Epic Yarn
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr.’s Journey
- Mario Kart 7