Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel: Dawn Of The Battle Royale!! Launches December 7th For Switch In The West
Konami has announced the release date for Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel: Dawn Of The Battle Royale!! for the West.
Also known as Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel: Saikyou Battle Royale!! in Japan, the game is based on the Rush Duel style featured in Yu-Gi-Oh SEVENS, the most recent season of the Yu-Gi-Oh anime. The western release will be launching on December 7th for Switch in North America, Europe, and Oceania.
Check out the trailer below, along with additional details via Konami:
In Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel: Dawn of the Battle Royale, Duelists can:
- Discover an original story featuring a host of fun new characters.
- Explore a full single-player campaign in which you can hone your Dueling skills.
- Build up your Deck from a massive, wide-ranging selection of cards.
- Duel wherever you are with local multiplayer functionality for up to two players.
- Take on your friends and challengers across the globe in online two-player Duels.
- And much, much more.
Based on the Duel style of Yuga Ohdo, from the Yu-Gi-Oh! SEVENS animation popularized in Japan, Rush Duel is an alternate ruleset from the standard Master Duel used in the traditional Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game that’s just as entertaining and is a great entry point for any new Duelist.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.