Nintendo Switch owners will finally get to enjoy a taste of heated Zoid battles on the go, later this year!
Outright Games have confirmed that Zoids Wild: Blast Unleashed will be heading to Nintendo Switch in the west on 16 October 2020. Originally released as Zoids Wild: King of Blast in Japan last year, the arena-battling game sees players fighting with powerful animal mechs and their youthful pilots!
Check out the official trailer below!
In Zoids WIld: Blast Unleashed players will let loose the wild mecha power and animal instincts of Zoids, in breathtaking, head-to-head battles against friends or in a new single player Zoids story that follows the war between Arashi’s Team Freedom and the power-hungry Team Dark Metal.
This brand new video game is based on the smash hit ‘Zoids Wild’ anime series, the latest iteration of the 35+ year global franchise that spans model kits, comics, TV and video games. With faithful anime graphics, and intuitive 3D combat, Zoids Wild Blast Unleashed is the ultimate mecha showdown!
- Go head to head – Compete in 1vs1 mecha battles with breathtaking 3D combat
- Enter the Zoids universe – Play as a large cast of Zoids characters with faithful visuals
- New story – Join the war between factions and discover a new Zoids sub-species
- 2-player action – Test your skills against other players
- Simple controls – Easily chain moves and devastate opponents with your Final Blast
Zoids Wild: Blast Unleashed launches October 16th 2020 exclusively on Nintendo Switch.