Love driving games and zombie survival action at the same time? Then developer EXOR Studios is bringing the perfect experience for you to the Nintendo Switch!
The Switch eShop has updated with a listing for Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition – which launches on 25 July 2019. The madcap racing adventure with all previous DLC included will cost $14.99 USD on release, and you can now pre-purchase it at a 10% discount.
Check out the Switch reveal trailer below, along with more details.
– Epic boss fights with enormous mutated zombies.
– Defending key targets against huge waves of zombies.
– Racing against time to rescue survivors.
– Transporting dangerous cargo.
– Spraying anti-zombie repellent around town.
– 13 different vehicles to drive, including a fire truck, a bulldozer, and even a tank.
2. Blood Race:
– Race – classic racing spiced up with guns and loads of zombies.
– Eliminator – take down as many vehicles as you can before the time runs out.
– Endurance – there’s a bomb on your car and it’s ticking. Race through checkpoints to extend your time.
– Fight through endless waves of zombies.
– Upgrade your car on the fly.
– Kill thousands of zombies.