The developers of 2064: Read Only Memories Integral have confirmed the game’s release date on Nintendo Switch.
2064: Read Only Memories Integral will be out on April 5, 2018 in both North America and Europe. Here’s an overview of the game:
- Old-school, cutting-edge – Classic point-and-click adventuring inspired by the likes of Gabriel Knight and Snatcher is melded with modern branching storytelling that delves into identity, individuality, and what it means to be human.
- People of the future – Get to know a diverse cross-section of Neo-SF’s population, brought to life by some of the best voice talent working in games today, including Melissa Hutchison and Dave Fennoy (The Walking Dead), Erin Yvette (Oxenfree), Austin Creed (WWE’s Xavier Woods), and internet stars Jim Sterling (Jimquisition) and SungWon Cho (ProZD).
- High tech nostalgia – The city of Neo-San Francisco is rendered in beautiful pixel art, and your adventure is accompanied by a catchy low-fi electronic synth soundtrack.
- Solve the mystery – Enjoy over ten hours of adventure gaming goodness, featuring exploration, dynamic branching conversations, multiple endings, and many challenges to overcome.
- The definitive PC edition – Since its launch two years ago, the team has made many improvements and additions to an already amazing game, making this the ultimate version. Additions have included new characters and voice performers, additional facial animations, Japanese language support, and the “Endless Christmas” extended epilogue that allows you to hang out with your favorite Neo-SF locals.