Publisher Graffiti Games and developer Robi Studios have announced the new release date for Blue Fire on Switch.
The challenging 3D platformer is now scheduled to launch on February 4th for the Switch. In addition to his announcement, a new trailer along with a statement from Robi Studios CEO Gabriel Rosa was released, which you can find below:
Robi Studios CEO Gabriel Rosa: “If you’ve been clamoring to play a new challenging 3D platformer then Blue Fire is for you, and we’re thrilled to announce that you can play it very soon Nintendo has a storied history of awesome 3D platformers and we think Blue Fire will be the newest game to be part of the pedigree of titles. And if you don’t have a Switch, Blue Fire also plays amazing on PC. We just recommend using a controller.”
In Blue Fire players journey through the desolate kingdom of Penumbra to discover the hidden secrets of this long-forgotten land. Explore mystical temples, where players will need to master the art of movement to survive increasingly difficult 3D platforming challenges. Along the adventure, players will slash their way through daunting adversaries, encounter survivors and take on strange quests to collect valuable items.
- Hardcore Platforming – Leap through deadly traps and master movement to navigate gradually demanding platforming challenges.
- Lost in the Void – Far from Penumbra, there is a lost land called The Void. Find Void entrances throughout the world to uncover abstract platforming challenges that require great mastery to gather the valuable rewards hidden inside.
- Slash Your Way Through Great Adversaries – Encounter dangerous enemies with distinct fighting styles and partake in intense combat-platforming boss fights.
- A Haunting World – Travel through the perished world of Penumbra to explore unique areas filled with diverse enemies, sharp 3D platforming challenges, quests, collectibles and more.
- Encounter Peculiar Survivors – A long time has passed since Penumbra fell into darkness, but those that survived the kingdom’s fall will aid your journey to unlock valuable rewards.
- Collectibles – Once a rich and lush kingdom, Penumbra is filled with many collectibles and items to discover, loot, collect, sell, trade and purchase.
- Upgrades – No great warrior can battle the dangers lurking in Penumbra without the proper equipment. Upgrade your swords, collect valuable amulets and unlock new abilities to transform into a fierce fighter.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.