Looking for a refreshing take on the endless runner genre? Well, get ready for a blast to the past next month!
Indie publisher Fantastico Studio has revealed that their 80s-inspired game Top Run will be heading to Switch and other platforms in Early February 2020. The game sees players taking the role of Kevin and his pet dog, as they barrel through vapor-wave landscapes and groovy tunes!
Check out the announcement trailer below, along with more details:
- Fast-paced gameplay with varied weird enemies.
- Amazing synthwave soundtrack by Beckett.
- 100+ missions, completing which unlocks cool stuff for Kevin’s 80’s room
- Tons of cool skins and references from 80s movies and 80s cartoons
- Use superpowers to survive epic battles while you run!
- Shoot floppies to kill enemies
- Collect pixels to upgrade your abilities and gain more power!
- Level up and customize your 80’s room
- Normal mode: fun, challenging and addictive but not the hardest game ever
- Hardcore mode: run, survive, test your reflexes (the way arcade is supposed to be played)
- Rage mode: what others call zen we call rage, let your inner anger out!