Looking for a new arcade controller to give you that extra boost for your fighting games on Nintendo Switch? Well, controller manufacturer 8BitDo might have just what you need!
The company has revealed the 8BitDo Arcade Stick – a new wireless/wired controller for Nintendo Switch that has customizable button inputs! Here’s the full feature list below (courtesy of Nintendo Life):
- Compatible with Switch & PC
- Supports Ultimate Software – customize button mapping and create macros
- Ultra-moddable Arcade Stick – Universal mounting plate supports Sanwa, Seimitsu, Happ & IL Arcade Sticks
- Wireless Bluetooth, 2.4g w/ included wireless 2.4g receiver & Wired support with included USB-C cable
- Quick Toggle switch for: D-pad/Left Analog Stick/ Right Analog Stick
- 2 Dedicated macro buttons (P1/P2)
- 1000mAh rechargeable battery
- Dedicated Home and Screenshot buttons for Switch
- Mode switch for instant Switch & x-input
- Turbo Functionality
- Dynamic button layout – button mapping changes with mode functionally and visually
The controller will be launching some time in October 2020, and you can pre-order it right here (ships worldwide).