Excited for the digital launch of A Hat In Time this weekend? Well, it looks like you can look forward to even more platforming goodness in the months to come!
The Gears for Breakfast developers have confirmed that the Switch port will also receive the latest ‘Nyakuza Metro’ DLC content sometime in the future – although they did not specify a release window. In addition to the base game and its ‘Seal the Deal’ DLC launching on 18 October 2019, the ‘Nyakuza Metro’ DLC will see players joining an underground gang and hunting down 10 more time pieces!
While we await more news about this DLC pack’s launch on Switch, you can check out its original PC trailer below.
Welcome to the deep underground Nyakuza Metro! It’s the perfect place for a little lying, a little cheating… a little stealing. Join the Nyakuza and become mad rich – joining a gang never turned out bad, right?
Nyakuza Metro introduces an all-new chapter with 10 new Time Pieces, a new sticker system, new flairs, new dyes, a new weapon, a new purple Time Rift and more!
- 10 New Time Pieces!
- Stickers! Stickers can be attached to your weapon, used with the Camera Badge, or as emotes!
- A new weapon: The Baseball Bat!
- A new Purple Time Rift: Rumbi Factory!
- New flairs, including the Nyakuza Mask, Burger Cap, Artistic Vision, and more!
- 2 new camera filters!
- 3 new badges!
- Over 20 new dyes, including Wireframe, Pizza Time and more!