Looking for your next 3D platforming adventure on Switch? You may want to check out this upcoming title from publisher Big Sugar and developer Glowfish Interactive!
The two companies have revealed Trifox – a new action adventure heading to Nintendo Switch and other major platforms in Q1 2022. The game will see players in the shoes of the titular Trifox, who sets out on a wild adventure to regain his stolen TV remote!
Check out the official trailer below:
Trifox is a colorful and cartoonish action adventure featuring a phenomenal fox with a multitude of talents! After his home is attacked and his TV remote stolen, Trifox sets out in pursuit of the mysterious looters in an action-packed adventure inspired by the golden age of 3D platformers. Use magic, might, and marvelous gadgets to outfox foes across four danger-filled worlds as you fight your way to a final showdown at Villain HQ!
- Three Different Classes – Wield a giant hammer as a Warrior! Master magic and mystery as a Mage! Use a backpack full of gadgets as an Engineer!
- Mix-and-Match Styles – Customize your Trifox by combining different class-based abilities! Want to cast spells and fire a Gatling Gun? No problem!
- 30 Abilities to Unlock – Collect and spend coins to gain new skills, such as Spike Slam, Shield Bubble, Guided Missile, and many more!
- Four Worlds to Beat – Fight hordes of enemies, traverse platforming pitfalls, overcome environmental puzzles, and battle big angry bosses!
- A Modern Retro Adventure – A new and fresh experience designed to evoke the spirit of classic 3D platformers!