Blade Strangers, an epic crossover fighting game featuring many indie characters, is launching August 28, 2018 on Nintendo Switch.
To celebrate, Nicalis has released a new trailer for Blade Strangers and announced details on all of its modes.
- Story Mode – experience each character’s unique story
- Arcade Mode – pick a character and win matches to advance
- Challenge Mode – complete various skill challenges for each of the characters
- Survival Mode – battle against a barrage of CPU-controlled opponents
- Versus Mode – fight against friends or the CPU (with “standby” option)
- Online Modes – create or search for rooms and engage in Stealth, Casual or League matches
- Tutorial – for new players to learn the basics
- Training – practice moves and combos to hone skills (with “standby” option)
- Other Features – online leaderboards, screen view and control customization, player profiles, stat tracking, unlockable items (character colors, portraits, special titles)
You can watch the latest trailer here.