Blaster Master Zero 3 Version 1.1.2 Now Live, Updates Mini-Map And Resolves Various Issues
The version 1.1.2 update for Blaster Master Zero 3 is now available for download.
You can check out the full patch notes below, from Inti Creates’ website. In particular, the update improves the mini-map system with new icon colors for different items, and also tackles various issues that previously prevented players from progressing further into the game.
- Item icons on the mini-map will now appear as different colors depending on item type as follows:
・LIFE ENERGY GUARD α (Pink)
・LIFE ENERGY GUARD β (Green)
・Other items (Light blue)
- An issue where sticking to a wall as G-SOPHIA SV under certain circumstances would cause the player to be unable to progress has been fixed.
- An issue with the controls on the sub-menu screen after settings were changed has been fixed.
- Some areas where the player may have gotten stuck or out of bounds have been revised.
- Various other small fixes have been implemented.
We’ll report back if more updates head to the game in the future. Stay tuned!