Attu Games and Doublequote Studio have announced Blood will be Spilled, a spaghetti western platformer, will be released February 20, 2020 on Nintendo Switch.
The game will cost USD14.99/EUR14.49 on the Nintendo eShop, and it will have a 875MB file size.
Trailer and details:
A few months ago, we decided to help our friends from Doublequote Studio bring their first game Blood will be Spilled to Nintendo Switch.
Blood will be Spilled – Story of revenge, blood, bullets, and insects coming to Nintendo Switch on February 20, 2020.
A story focused spaghetti western platformer with tactical turn-based combat, taking place in a completely hand drawn harsh world inhabited by insects.
You follow the story of Jack – a mosquito bounty hunter, on his path of revenge. Soon however, he finds himself neck-deep in a vicious scheme that is far more than he bargained for. Heavily outgunned and outnumbered, Jack will need help from a few rather unusual allies to even the odds. In the land with no laws, from deserted anthills and dusty mines, through badland battlefields to treacherous swamps, he’s on a hunt for the Calaveras gang. And they are wanted alive…or dead.
- Epic adventure of blood and revenge, featuring guns, explosives, trains and insects (with even more guns!)
- With a narrator, accompanying you through the story (voiced by Tim Simmons)
- Jack is voiced by legendary Elias Toufexis (Adam Jensen from DeusEx)
- Outstanding cast of more than 15 fully voiced and rather peculiar characters
- Fully hand drawn visuals in a distinct comic book style
- Beautiful acoustic soundtrack that pays tribute to the old classics of the genre