Inti Creates has published the Version 1.2.0 update for Bloodstained: Curse Of The Moon 2 which adds a new mode and other adjustments to the game.
The new mode is Boss Rush mode, which is unlocked once certain conditions are met in the game. The update also includes a number of bugfixes and adjustments which are detailed in the patchnotes below:
- The new “Boss Rush” mode has been added. （Once certain in-game conditions are met, this mode will be added to the Title Screen)
- An issue that was causing the game to crash in Stage 7 after passing through a warp gate has been fixed.
- An issue that was causing one of Alfred’s sub-weapons to not pierce enemy shields when it was supposed to has been fixed.
- An issue that was causing Alfred’s Voltaic Ray to not behave properly against a certain boss has been fixed.
- An issue that was causing a certain enemy to not behave properly has been fixed.
- An issue that was causing a certain boss to not behave properly has been fixed.
- Various display issues have been fixed.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.