Publisher Playtonic Friends and developer Castle Pixel have revealed a sequel to their Zelda-inspired top-down adventure game Blossom Tales.
Blossom Tales II: The Minotaur Prince is planned to launch sometime in 2022 for Switch and other platforms. A trailer for the game can be found below, along with additional details via its Steam page:
The Minotaur King has returned… and it’s all your fault! Lily’s back for a new “classic” action-adventure set hundreds of years after The Sleeping King!
Grandpa’s latest tale takes you on a journey through haunted forests, pirate shores, and other mysterious lands across a vast open-world! Charming towns, terrible enemies, tricky puzzles, and powerful weapons await you.
Enjoy a “story within a story” as Grandpa narrates exciting moments throughout Lily’s incredible adventure.
Will you help Lily defeat the Minotaur King and save her brother?
- Compelling main story plus engaging side-quests.
- Classic top-down action-adventure in a retro 2D environment.
- Dozens of mini-dungeons, caves, and locations to discover.
- Choices that influence story and events.
- A wide array of weapons and abilities.
- Over 15 hours of gameplay.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.