Waiting to see if you’ll love Nerdook Productions’ dungeon platformer, Vertical Drop Heroes HD?
Thanks to Nintendo Hall, we now have 20 minutes of gameplay footage that covers the start of the game. Slay monsters and dive into an endless dungeon, when the game launches October 4 on Nintendo Switch.
Check it out below.
Vertical Drop Heroes is a procedural platformer RPG hybrid with roguelike elements, where your hero adventures through randomly generated stages. Armed with a variety of skills and traits, you must use your cunning and reflexes to survive the dangers of each stage, until you face the final boss and uncover the truth behind the game!
- Randomly generated stages with destructible terrain
- Split screen, local co-op (supports split Joy-Con play)
- Tons of skills, abilities, traits and powers to unlock
- Unique combat system encourages proper planning over quick reflexes
- Persistent upgrades allow you to carry forward progress between games
- Every enemy and boss is designed to provide challenge and variety
- Created by one-man indie machine, Nerdook, in his unique style