Publisher Humble Games and developer Sunhead Games announced the release date for Carto on Switch.
Carto is an adventure game with a unique mechanic where players can rearrange pieces of the map to solve puzzles and create new paths to explore. It is set to release on October 27 on Switch and other platforms.
Check out the trailer below, along with additional details from its Steam page:
Carto is a chill adventure game wrapped around a unique, world-shifting puzzle mechanic. Use this power to explore mysterious lands, help a quirky cast of new friends, and guide Carto on her journey home.
- Unique puzzle / exploration mechanic: rearrange pieces of your map, and watch the world change around you!
- Chill out and explore peaceful-yet-mysterious lands, uncovering secrets and solving environmental puzzles.
- Bask in lush, hand-drawn visuals and relaxed tunes.
- Meet new friends and help them solve their problems!
- Journey through different biomes, each with their own characters, culture, and a unique evolution of the central map mechanic.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.