Ratalaika Games and Wraith Games have announced a Nintendo Switch release for award winning puzzle game Collapsus, coming to the eShop later in 2018.
The puzzle game is centered around a unique block crunching risk reward, resource management system, and an all new gravity rotation mechanic. Regions, price, and release date will be announced on a later date.
Check out the game’s trailer and features below.
- Unique risk/reward resource-management mechanic
- Turn your device to change gravity (all 4 directions) to really turn the game “on its head”
- 3 Standard difficulties + 2 Unlockable difficulties; each with Gravity Rush and Time Panic variations with endless gameplay
- 25 mind-bending Challenge Modes + 25 “Plus” Modes that add crazy new mechanics to the game
- Zen Mode, for when you just want to sit back and relax
- A robust Puzzle Mode with 300 built-in single screen puzzles to test your wits against
- Dozens of accessibility options for differently abled players (including color-blind palettes, dyslexia-friendly font options, remappable controls, and more)
- Translations for 10 different languages
- Endless block-crunching action!