Devespresso Games has announced they’re bringing Korean survival horror game The Coma: Recut to the Switch eShop next week.
The Coma: Recut is a remaster of the original indie cult classic The Coma: Cutting Class.
Check out more details and the game’s Switch trailer below.
• A remastered version of indie cult classic The Coma: Cutting Class, the game has been rebalanced and ‘recut’ with new and updated animations, mechanics, cutscenes and art
• Hide: Crouch in the darkness or cower in a closet to stay out of sight and evade the killer
• Survive: Use your flashlight to search for useful items, but be warned –it can attract unwanted attention
• Mystery: Discover notes and clues to uncover the twisted history of Sehwa High’s students and teachers
• Death: Beware the horrors lurking in the dark, lest you bleed out in some forgotten classroom…
• The cast of characters and creepy corridors of Sehwa High are brought to life in a hand-illustrated manhwa art style
• Inspired by the real-world plight of Korea’s overworked high school students