Red Hook has announced Darkest Dungeon, along with its other DLC, will be released January 18, 2018 on Nintendo Switch in North America and Europe.
Darkest Dungeon is a challenging gothic RPG where players will lead brave heroes deep below the ground into a world of unimaginable foes, famine, disease, and even the stress of the ever-encroaching dark.
Check out more details and a trailer below.
The price for the game and DLCs:
Darkest Dungeon – $24.99 USD
The Crimson Court – $9.99 USD
The Shieldbreaker – $3.99 USD
- The Affliction System – battle not only monsters, but stress! Contend with paranoia, masochism, fear, irrationality, and a host of gameplay-meaningful quirks!
- Striking hand-drawn gothic crowquill art style
- Innovative turn-based combat pits you against a host of diabolical monsters
- Narration system to celebrate your successes…and failures
- 16 (and counting!) playable hero classes, including Plague Doctor, Hellion, and even the Leper!
- Camp to heal wounds or deliver inspiring speeches.
- Rest your weary, shell-shocked characters in town at the Tavern or the Abbey to keep their stress in check.
- Classic CRPG and roguelike features, including character permadeath, procedural dungeons, and incredible replay