3D pixel art platformer The Deer God is making the Switch from Wii U, Blowfish Studios has confirmed.
The Deer God was originally released on the Wii U eShop in 2016. It will launch on December 21, 2017 in both North America and Europe.
Check out more details and a trailer below.
The Deer God is a game about survival, reincarnation, and karma; all set in a unique 3D pixelized world. Feast your eyes on the beautiful lighting, day and night system, and vast landscapes. Become one of the most beautiful animals on planet earth. LIVE AS A DEER. SURVIVE AS A DEER.
– Gorgeous 3D pixel art world to explore
– Various animals and characters to interact with across multiple quests
– Unique Night and Day system
– Tons of items to find and use
– Use the power of statues and level up your antlers
– Find secrets and solve ancient puzzles
– Follow an interesting and dark story line
– Amazing Original Soundtrack by Evan Gipson.