Dangen Entertainment and Protoculture Games have announced the first DLC release for Devil Engine.
Devil Engine Ignition, a new DLC expansion pack, will launch in 2019 for USD10.00 on the Nintendo Switch eShop. The expansion contains six new stages, new arranged soundtrack, three ships, and many more.
Check out the full details below:
DEVIL ENGINE IGNITION *New Announcement!*
2D manic STG Devil Engine is receiving an expansion pack! Devil Engine is a high octane, classic side scrolling shoot-em-up styled after the best in the genre from the 32-bit era, featuring a variety of incredible locations, hand-drawn pixel art, and a blood-pumping soundtrack that brings the dark future to life.
*NEW* IGNITION FEATURES
• 6 new stages, doubling the size of the game
• New arranged soundtrack by a variety of veteran composers, including Shinji Hosoe (“Street Fighter EX”), Eebrozgi (“ZeroRanger”), Loser “Ruzarin” Kashiwagi (“CHO REN SHA 68K”), Saitama Saishuu Heiki (“Koihime Enbu”), and more!
• Three ships to choose from! Fan favorite secret ship “Scathach” is now available from the start, and all new ship “Boudicca”, exclusive to Ignition
• New unlockable shaders and features to customize your play
• New announcer powered by Vocaloid technology
• Legacy controller support exclusively on PS4, courtesy Lab Zero games (“Skullgirls”)
Developer: Protoculture Games
Platform: PC (Steam), Nintendo Switch, PS4