An adorable new spin on the original Dig Dug retro experience is now on its way to Nintendo fans.
Wild Rooster’s Dig Dog will be hitting the Switch eShop on 26 April 2019, for $3.99 USD. The roguelike platformer sees players taking on the role of a lone dog, as it plows through a variety of deadly landscapes to seek out bones!
Check out the trailer below, along with more details.
Dig Dog is an action roguelike platformer. Dig to discover treasure, adventure and bones! Jump, dash, stomp and dig your way through a strange world inhabited by stranger creatures.
Simple, expressive control scheme – Run, dig, drop, jump or dash using only the control stick and one button!
Play both Game Modes:
Bone Hunt – The roguelike treasure hunt. Dig for bones across four worlds of increasing difficulty. Battle enemies above perilous cliffs and sunken desert caves. Die a lot.
Free Dig – An endless digging experience. Dig through an infinite set of levels with minor challenge and no game overs. Progress is saved.
- Forge your own path as you creatively tunnel through each level.
- Travel to new worlds! Uncover stranger and more dangerous environments.
- Hunt for bones and treasure as you dive deeper.
- Discover shops and buy items, but don’t get too greedy!
- Keep sniffing out bones to unlock a variety of color themes.
- A thumpin’ 8-bit soundtrack you’ll surely dig.