After some radio silence, KillHouse Games has revealed the release window for Door Kickers: Action Squad!
The tactical police action game will be launching for Nintendo Switch sometime in Summer 2019. Protect Nowhere City as one of four SWAT police troopers, and get the jump on multiple outlaws across the country.
We’ll report back when we get more specific release details down the road. In the meantime, check out a new console launch trailer below.
Door Kickers: Action Squad is an old school side scroller action game that puts you in the role of a SWAT trooper and sends you to deal with bad guys in various locales of Nowhere City USA.
Chose your gear wisely then kick the doors down and face the outlaws. Master weapons recoil and time your reloads, use distance and cover to your advantage and, most importantly, know your enemy and deal with him accordingly.
And when it gets too hard, bring over a friend to help.
- Quick Points for current version
- Couch and Network Cooperative Multiplayer
- High detail retro graphics
- 4 playable characters, each with unique gameplay
- non-linear levels and unpredictable enemies
- over 20 weapons and gear items
- 12 enemy types and 2 game objectives