In today’s Indies Highlights, Plug in Digital and Headbang Club announced that Double Kick Heroes will be making its console-debut on Nintendo Switch!
The rocking rhythm game will features a unique mix of rhythm and shooting mechanics – mixed up to the tune of over 30 radical metal songs. The game launches sometime in summer 2019.
Check out the rocking reveal below (starts at 2:16)
Butcher loads of zombies in Rhythm with METAL! Survive the wasteland fighting an epic freakshow!
Double Kick Heroes mixes a shoot’em up with a rhythm game!
Merging face-melting heavy metal rhythm riffs, with a high-octane zombie crushing shoot ’em up, Double Kick Heroes is like no game you’ve ever seen before!
You must survive on the highway to hell by killing monsters with your gundillac! Struggle through the 30 levels of total madness and escape from this nightmare! Only the power of Metal can save your band!
- Double Kick zombies in the face with insane Metal music!
- 30 tremendously f****king awesome quality Metal songs by a legendary video game AND Metal composer.
- Unlock new gear and pimp your Gundillac.
- Rodriguez infused background story about being weird guys and gals who live for Sex, Drugs and Heavy Metal.
- Explosions, rebels, militias, undeads, road-rage, madness, apocalypse. Ready to hit the fury road?
- The only f****king awesome rock and metal rhythm game for Nintendo Switch, what more!?