Bandai Namco Entertainment has released a new update for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch.
The update adds new battle techniques, more figures and scenarios for the Battle Colosseum, and much more.
Watch the trailer and read the patch notes below.
- New Battle Techniques; including:
- Limit Burst: Temporary increase in strength to get an upper hand in desperate situations
- Flash Revive: Sacrifice hit-points to revive an ally
- New Awoken Skill and SSGSS Transformations
- New Partner Customizations along with additional outfits for player avatars
- Turn your Master into a Partner: Raise your friendship level to maximum and turn your Master into a powerful partner to unleash combined combos and techniques
- More Figures and Scenarios coming to the Hero Colosseum
- And coming soon: New online –events including 2 vs. 2 bouts; battle with your partner against another player and their partner for ultimate domination