Bandai Namco has announced the release date of the 11th free update for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
The update will include a new playable character in the form of Chronoa, the Supreme Kai of Time, as well as a number of other additions. It will release on August 26 for Switch and other platforms.
Check out the trailer and full details below:
- New Playable Character
- Chronoa, the Supreme Kai of Time
- New Content
- Extra Mission (x1)
- CC Mascots (x15)
- Illustrations (x80)
- Additional Existing Content
- Partner Customizations (x10)
- Hero Colosseum Figures (x15)
- Skills (x9)
- Raid Events (x3)
- Costumes and Accessories (x3) (variations x2)
- Super Souls (x13)
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.