The upcoming Dragon Quest XI S has finally received its first Switch trailer from Square Enix!
While we don’t really get a look at how the game will perform on Switch, the trailer does reveal that it will launch for Japan sometime in 2019.
Check it out below.
Update: The Switch version will also include optional voice-overs, which were not present in the original PS4 release! Overall, over 200 characters will be voiced, except for the main character.
Some of the cast are as follows:
- Erik (voiced by Kouki Uchiyama)
- Veronica (voiced by Maaya Uchida)
- Serena (voiced by Sora Amamiya)
- Sylvando (voiced by Masaya Onosaka)
- Rab (voiced by Mugihito)
- Jade (voiced by Ami Koshimizu)