More dungeon crawling RPG action will soon be arriving on Nintendo Switch later this month!
Stormseeker Games has announced that Infinite Adventures is heading to the Switch eShop on 22 April 2021, for $14.99 USD. The game will see players tackling 24 dungeons with a classic first-person perspective, as they seek answers in the Infinite Labyrinth!
Check out the official gameplay trailer below, with more details:
Infinite Adventures is a dungeon crawling RPG inspired by classic dungeon RPGs; with fresh new mechanics for exploration, combat, and progression. You are the Traveler, a hero with a forgotten memory. Assemble your party and explore the Infinite Labyrinth to discover the truths of your past.
- EXPLORE 24 dungeon levels within the Infinite Labyrinth
- ENDLESS DUNGEON CRAWLING through procedurally generated dungeon levels
- HUNDREDS of BEAUTIFUL anime styled characters and enemies
- STRATEGIC Turn Based combat against hundreds of enemies
- CREATE your own party of characters from one of 5 Races and 10 Classes while choosing from 190+ Full body Character Art Pieces
- CUSTOMIZE SKILLS as each character levels up with over 260 skills and 24 summons to master
- ENGAGE with over 40 NPCs, all fully voice acted
- COMPLETE more than 50 optional side quests, all fully voice acted
- EMBARK on an epic adventure to unravel the mysteries within the Infinite Labyrinth