Another charming and whimsical platformer will be landing on Nintendo Switch soon!
Bandana Kid has announced that puzzle platformer Elli is heading to the Nintendo Switch eShop. The game will support English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, and Japanese language options.
While the developer did not specify a release date, they did tweet that the game will hopefully launch “before the end of 2018.”
Check out the game’s trailer and overview below.
Guide Elli on her journey through the land of the Mandragora to reclaim the stolen Crystals of Time before her birthday is over, in this colorful puzzle platformer for the Nintendo Switch!
- A whimsical hand-crafted single-player adventure filled with a variety of puzzles and exciting platforming. Watch your step, there are many dangers to overcome!
- Discover a delightful world, inhabited by the playful and usually helpful Mandragora. Journey from lavish beaches, through ancient temples, mountain tops and caverns filled with forgotten Mandragora technology, and more.
- Unreal Dev Grant recipient.
- A vast and ever-changing soundtrack, beautifully blending the themes of the world and underscoring Elli´s adventure.
- Collect gems and and deviously hidden coins and exchange them for a variety of robes, staffs, and hats.
- Simple pick-up-and-play controls, suitable for both kids and kids at heart.
For more screenshots, you can visit the game’s official website here.