Today we have a couple of details to share with you about Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition, heading to Nintendo Switch later this year.
First, here’s a look at the official boxart:
Next, a product listing for Sniper Elite 3: Ultimate Edition has confirmed all DLC is included in the base game. Local multiplayer supports up to 4 players while online multiplayer supports up to 8. Up to 2 players can enjoy co-op play. The Switch version will exclusively support motion controls and provide “enhanced Pro Controller support”.
Here’s a couple more details:
- Authentic Sniping: Distance, gravity, wind and even your heart rate affect the shot.
- Multiplayer & Co-Op: Compete with up to 4 players local and 8 players online, or team up and play the Campaign, Overwatch and Survival mode in 2 player co-op.
- X-Ray Kill Camera: Watch bullets rip into organs, bones, and even vehicles, or turn it off to focus on the mission at hand.
- All DLC Included: Includes 4 extra Campaign missions, extra weapons and more.
- Switch Exclusive Controls: Enhanced Pro Controller support and motion controls.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments!