Indie Metroidvania action-adventure game, Forma.8, will be making the Nintendo Switch its new home as developers, MixedBag, made the announcement on Twitter.
From the game’s description on Steam:
ABOUT THIS GAME
forma.8 is a unique take on the proven Metroidvania action-adventure formula, with a striking visual style and a huge world to explore.
As the small exploration probe forma.8 you’re stranded alone on the surface of an alien planet. Separated from your companions by accident you have a life or death mission to accomplish: find and recover a lost, powerful energy source before it’s too late. Ancient civilisations, great perils and dystopian visions await you. And not everything is what it seems…
– Explore a huge, open world full of secrets
– Solve ancient mysteries
– Gain new power-ups to progress in your adventure
– Fight deadly enemies and face powerful bosses
– Delve into a deep and cryptic lore
– Beautifully hand-drawn vector graphics, presented in silky smooth 60fps
Are you ready to uncover the truth?
— MixedBag Games (@MixedBagGames) August 3, 2017
No release date has been given at the moment but MixedBag promises to do it real soon.