Video game sales tracker for France, S.E.L.L, has published the latest sales data for the 5th week of 2019 (January 28 to February 3).
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe slipped from No. 2 to No. 3 on the bestseller charts on its 4th week on the market. The game has stayed on the bestseller charts for four weeks, despite facing tough competition from new releases such as Kingdom Hearts III (PS4) and Resident Evil 2 (PS4).
See the full charts below:
Top 5 Bestsellers (all platforms)
- Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
- Resident Evil 2 (PS4)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (NSW)
- Kingdom Hearts III – Deluxe Edition (PS4)
- Kingdom Hearts III (XBO)
Top 3 Bestsellers (Nintendo Switch)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Super Mario Party
Top 3 Bestsellers (Nintendo 3DS)
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr’s Journey
- Mario Kart 7
- Pokemon Ultra Sun
What do you think? Let us know in the comments!