SEGA has announced the full lineup of the Asian version of the Mega Drive Mini, which was revealed a few months ago.
The Asia-Specific version of SEGA’s plug and play mini console includes a mixture of games from both the Western Genesis Mini and the Japanese Mega Drive Mini. However, it also has five exclusive titles not available in either of the other versions.
The five Asian exclusive Mega Drive Mini titles are:
- Alien Soldier (region exclusive)
- Puyo Puyo (region exclusive)
- Out Run 2019 (region exclusive)
- Shining Force II (region exclusive)
- Sword of Vermilion (region exclusive)
For convenience, you can find the full list of games featured in the Asia-Specific version of the Mega Drive Mini below. Notably, the console includes both “surprise additions” Darius and Tetris, bringing the total number of games on the Asian Mega Drive Mini to 42, just like the other versions.
- Alien Soldier
- Puyo Puyo
- Out Run 2019
- Shining Force II
- Sword of Vermilion
- Alisia Dragoon
- Assault Suits Leynos
- Beyond Oasis (The Story of Thor)
- Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
- Castlevania: Bloodlines
- Comix Zone
- Contra: Hard Corps
- Daimakaimura (Ghouls ‘n Ghosts)
- Game no Kanzume Otokoyou
- Golden Axe
- Gunstar Heroes
- Langrisser II
- Rockman: Mega World (Mega Man: The Wily Wars)
- Monster World IV
- Musha Aleste
- Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium
- Powerball (Wrestleball)
- Puyo Puyo 2
- Puzzle & Action: Tant-R
- Road Rash II
- Shining Force
- Slap Fight MD
- Snow Bros.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- Space Harrier II
- Streets of Rage II (Bare Knuckle II)
- Super Fantasy Zone
- The Super Shinobi (The Revenge of Shinobi)
- Thunder Force III
- Wonder Boy in Monster World
- World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck
Like its Western and Japanese counterparts, the Asian version of the Mega Drive Mini launches on 19th September 2019.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.