Feral Interactive and Codemasters have released a new trailer for upcoming Switch racing game GRID Autosport.
In the latest trailer for GRID Autosport, we check out the control options available in the game. The game supports motion controls on Switch.
Details and video below:
GRID Autosport™ for Nintendo Switch will feature a wide range of control options to let players perform at their best:
- Classic Buttons — Steer, accelerate and brake with buttons.
- Classic Combo — Steer with an analogue stick. Accelerate and brake with buttons.
- Classic Analogue — Steer, accelerate and brake with analogue sticks.
- Tilt Steer — Tilt your console to steer. Accelerate and brake with analogue sticks.
- Mirrored Mode — Left-handed players can flip the default controls.
- Custom — Map any control to any button, analogue stick or gyroscopic motion control.
Watch the new Freedom Of Control trailer to see these options in action.
GRID Autosport will be available from the Nintendo eShop this summer.