Think you have what it really takes to survive the crumbling society of a post-apocalyptic world? You’ll be able to test your skills of duplicity and loyalty when this exciting new adventure launches next year!
Klei Entertainment has announced that Griftlands will be hitting Nintendo Switch in Summer 2021. The deck-building roguelike game sees players negotiating and backstabbing their for survival in the rundown dystopia of Havaria!
Check out the official trailer below:
Griftlands is a deck-building roguelike where you fight and negotiate your way through a broken-down sci-fi world. Every decision is important, be it the jobs you take, the friends you make, or the cards you collect. Death comes quickly, but each play offers new situations and strategies to explore.
- Outwit or Overpower – Overcome obstacles with the power of your fists – or your words. You’ll need to pick your cards and play them right if you’re going to survive. Build two decks simultaneously, balancing the tradeoffs of each. Learn from each attempted run through the various stories of the Griftlands. Encounter different combinations of enemies, quests, and events every time you play. Your fate is determined by your choices, and by fate.
- Explore A Broken-Down Sci-Fi World – The world of Havaria is a harsh place, full of harsher denizens. Explore lush, hand-illustrated environments full of people who want to kill you.
- Battle Challenging Bosses – Test your combat decks against powerful foes with unique mechanics and attacks.
- Build a Team—or Buy One! – Hire mercenaries, find pets, or impose upon your friends to accomplish your goals.
- Master Hundreds of Cards – Each character has unique negotiation and combat decks to draft from. Get powerful item cards from fallen foes, or as rewards.