Arc System Works has officially revealed Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus R, releasing on the Nintendo eShop in 2018.
Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus R features 25 playable characters and online multiplayer for up to 2 players. This will mark the first time a Guilty Gear game appears on Nintendo Switch.
- Full 25 character cast! Accent Core Plus marked the return of fan favorites Kliff Undersn and Justice, rounding out the cast of 25 playable characters. And in the Plus R version (this one!), they, alongside everyone else, have been fine-tuned for more competitive play!
- Modes by the Bucketload! All-time series favorite modes are back: Survival, M.O.M., Mission, and Training Modes.
- Art! Unlock over 100 artist illustrations in Gallery mode.
- So Metal! The game features the Korean soundtrack, composed and contributed to the 2003 title ”GUILTY GEAR XX #RELOAD,” by renowned Korean rock artist Shin Hae Chul.
- Online Multiplayer! Go up against your friends (or enemies, or strangers) in Ranked or Player matches, using the magic of the internet. Ranked matches track your wins, while Player matches don’t — so just have fun!