rokapublish has announced its first title for Nintendo Switch – Harvest Life.
Harvest Life is a farm simulation game where players manage and expand their organic farm. The game will be released on the Nintendo eShop in North America and Europe on November 30, 2018.
Check out the trailer and details below:
Put on those rubber boots and fetch your pitchfork! Here’s what this farm simulation has in stock for you: Manage and expand your very own sustainable organic farm!
Depending on the weather and the local villagers’ demands you tend to your fields and plant a variety of crops to harvest them later on. And you have to take very good care of your chickens, cows, pigs etc. to make a profit selling your products in your own farm store. Use the proceeds to restore and expand your run-down farm and hire diligent staff to keep abreast of the ever increasing workload.
And rather sooner than later, romance awaits, too. Show your sweetheart how much of an organic farmer you really are and master romantic dates to win her/his love. The sky is full of fireflies at night – just for the two of you!
And as if your new life as an up-and-coming farmer wasn’t already exciting enough, many adventures await you in the forest where wolves and bears are lurking. Will you manage to get the carriage safely through the woods? But you won’t run out of challenges around your farm either, whether it’s a troublesome buzzy beehive or the search for a missing dog in some creepy catacombs.
- Entertaining farm simulation
- Create your own farm and expand it
- Show your skills as an organic farmer
- Master a great variety of exciting challenges
- Produce fruits, vegetables, milk, eggs, and honey
- Breed pigs, cattle, chickens, and keep our own bees etc.
- Heart-warming story about true love including dating and marriage
- Face unexpected dangers such as wolves and bears
- Sell your products at a profit
- Expand your farm by adding new buildings to unlock new functions
- Use the levelling system to improve your farming skills
- Improve your machines
- Time management meets strategy
- Exciting mini games
- Enchanting graphics
- Controller and Mouse controls support
- Steam Leaderboards